Thursday, January 5, 2012

Musings from the 5D-self






The top priority of my New Year’s intention list was to begin living from my 5D-self.
I often referred to this part of me as my “Higher Self”, but that term has a way of keeping me feeling separate-more like the inadequate “lower” self.

With the influx of energy that poured into the planet through the 11:11:11 portal, there was a flurry of talk about us moving from 3D to 5D- into Unity consciousness. I read the concept like everyone else, but it still elicited an illusory feeling that bobbed like a fishing lure on the choppy waters of my conscious understanding.

I “heard” that the only way I was going to get a better grasp of this concept was to commit to listening and making space for my 5D-self to "in-form" me.


I was inspired by my dear friend, Astara who shared her magical encounter with the majestic orange balls of multidimensional Light that appeared in formation, not once, but twice a couple of months apart in the night sky over Columbus, Ohio. It moved me to hear that her mother played a significant role in the second appearance. Even though she had been skeptical and did not see them the first time, her Mom walked outside on New Year’s eve and said a prayer, sending a message to the "Beings" and flying objects, telling them that she would be so grateful if they could show up for all of her family who was gathered to experience them together. Amazing to have a living example of "ask and you shall receive."

Astara’s recounting of the “Galactic Federation’s” response probably prompted more than just me to look up at the night sky and invite “them” to illuminate my life with their presence.
I followed the bold, night-star pathway from Sirius, through Orion’s belt and out beyond the Pleiades, but no ship lights twinkled in response. Instead I found myself staring at the underbelly of a passing cloud that resembled the ominous wing span of a stealth bomber and noted that the oblong orb, face of the waxing moon was encircled by two rainbow rings.

Then this morning, I decided to open my Akashic records and dialogue with my 5-D self and post whatever comes as a way to explore what this means for all of us as we enter the gateway of 2012.

This was what came through as I sat in the center of the Prairie Labyrinth.

“You stare at the sky and invite the 5D part of you “in”, but your challenge is to let this part of yourself “out”. Can you let yourself expand? Can you push your edges? Can you engage your body awareness as the partner it is meant to be? Can you tune in, lean in to what it needs, desires and inspires in you? Can you give up your “small self” attachment, holding onto the constriction because it gives you an excuse to stay safe, numb, and invisible?


To BE in your 5D self means to shed the corseted layers that hold you back, that hold you frozen in an ice-disc of illusion, unworthiness, inadequacy, and self-doubt.

Living from your 5D self is breathing out. It's thawing out, learning how to relax as you exhale, dropping into a new level of expansion and alignment that will make you more present and ready for the in-breath that is breathing you. Living from a fearless stance will change the events that unfold to mirror your own unfolding. You have to be big enough to be generous. Generous enough to make your 5D self available as you learn how to embody the Grace that guides this shift."

3 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Blogger bobbiem said...

What you say about letting your true self out speaks to me at a very deep level. Thank you. I too am finding that I am more of me everyday, taking risks to be seen and show up in the most transparent way. I am looking forward to knowing me this year and am grateful for your message and how that makes things just a bit clearer. I will see what shows up tomorrow as I breathe out.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM , Blogger JTBandit said...

Putting yourself "out there" as you now do takes a type of courage and humility born out of love. It is this love that shines through your words and enlightens our moments as we head into the new year. As the words we sang so long ago say, "If we only have love than tomorrow will dawn and the days of our years will rise on that morn"

 
At January 7, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger AliceB22 said...

I love this, Toby. Thanks for writing it so beautifully.
I have been feeling an expanded sense of being myself, lighter, more joyful, more loving and surrounded by love since New Year's Eve. I sense that "real"ity is just a thinly veiled thought away and a place of unlimited beauty and love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home